Qi Qi

very well done

that was amazing. the animation fit the music so well. there was enough going on to keep you interested, but not to much to freak you out. it was very well done and i would love to see more.

Pico VS Zombies DoD Pico VS Zombies DoD

amazing

there is no other way to describe this. just fucking amazing.

The First Thing The First Thing

you get a five

you get super high marks because this story relates to me and the art was excellet. i am proud of you

The Tinosaurs The Tinosaurs

old cartoon flava

very old cartoon-esque which i enjoy. not to shabby.

Megaman:Titanium Rhapsody Megaman:Titanium Rhapsody

memories of wayne's world

you really can't lsiten to this song without thinking of wayne's world, one of the greatest films of our time. it was that movie that taought me how to rock. i enjoyed the headbanging tirbute. the sync was also excellent and that song kicks ass. make more that are awsome. perhaps to a styx song?

System of a Down- CUBErt System of a Down- CUBErt

i hate fake guitar action

everytime i see an actor on tv or in movies playing guitar, they always suck and it never looks real (granted there are exceptions), and your movie was no different. i understand it would be difficult to make the left hand fingers move, but you could have had the hand sliding up and down the neck or at least on the neck. you had the left hand on the head, which was not even close. other than that guitar atrocity, the film was excellent. good music and good animation. well done.

Stik mAn ( Update ) Stik mAn ( Update )

put some music

overall, it was crappy and unoriginal and the lack of music made it suck ass.

Vacuum cleaner depression Vacuum cleaner depression

a bit to impressionistic for my tastes

the animation was real smooth and the style was awsome, but it was just to imprestionistic. it was a downer though and that was good cause it fit my mood. i was not ashamed to have watched this. well done.

Hax0r Strike Hax0r Strike

lacking in some areas of good

the animation was too slow and it wasn't my connection, so that pissed me off almost about as much as fucking hax0rs. but regardless of my hax0r hate, this movie still sucked ass.

9021863 responds:

Yeh it is quite slow animation but at least i tried

Say It With Style Say It With Style

good music but other stuff not so much

music was excelent but the story was lacking and the animation was sketchy. overall good concept though